You will bring your natural enthusiastic self to the various responsibilities encompassed in this role. You will have masterful organization and prioritization skills and be energized by seeing how your work contributes to the organization’s success.
What’s It Like to Work at Geneva Global?
Our everyday work life at Geneva Global is creative, collaborative, fun, and, has a big impact! We are a team. A good team. We care about each other. We respect and honor the work being done, and, appreciate that it takes effort to do it right. Our office is an open environment. The culture is a learning and open-minded one. We care about our professional development. Much is accomplished and you go home feeling that you’ve made a difference. Come join the fun!
To oversee the accounting function of the business in support of the team in a fun and high-functioning environment and aid in the furtherance of Geneva Global’s purpose and mission.
Primary Tasks Include:
- Perform day-to-day accounting functions for Geneva Global and some of its clients (for-profit and nonprofit)
- Prepare accurate and complete financial statements and analyses on a timely basis
- Ensure that A/P and A/R are processed and collected
- Ensure that all bank transactions are accurately and timely recorded
- Facilitate and coach Accounting & Administrative Associate for data and accounting work – banking, QuickBooks, AP/AR and other accounting support
- Operate the 3rd party expense reporting system as an administrator
- Prepare monthly and periodic financial statements and analyses
- Assist and support the assurance of adequate accounting system setups, processes, and internal controls designed to mitigate risk and enhance the company’s financial results and reporting
- Ensure that all records are kept in an organized and easily accessible manner
- Prepare financial reporting as needed for board meetings, NFP related entities, clients, compliance, etc.
- Coordinate audit process for entities and prepare reporting for entities on a timely basis
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Provide cash management and support cash forecasting
- Support creation and monitoring of annual budgets and ongoing forecasts
- Engage in special projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years progressive accounting experience
- QuickBooks Accounting software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Additional IT Networking knowledge helpful
- Knowledge of Banking Cash Management Systems
- Ability to learn new software systems
Your Abilities Demonstrated
- Ability to multitask, remaining agile
- High emotional IQ
- Ability to build relationships with all organization stakeholders
- Ability to identify problems quickly and work through resolution either alone or with the team
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Service orientation
- Have a mindset of continuous improvement
- Maintain confidentiality of business financial information
You must have authorization to work in the United States. Regrettably, Geneva Global cannot sponsor an employment visa.
Our Geneva Global headquarters team works in a quiet, collaborative environment in which consideration is given to every detail to produce the best outcome.
We provide an excellent benefits plan including parental leave, medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability, a 401K program that includes a 3% employer contribution, 11 paid holidays and 20 paid personal time off days per year.
Geneva Global is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. With our commitment to ensure diverse representation, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQIA+ community to apply.
If there is anything we can do to accommodate you to participate fully in the recruitment interview process, please let us know.
How to Apply
Applicants should upload a cover letter and resume here.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.