Do you have experience in managing an office environment, keeping things running smoothly with your administrative and priority management skills?
Are you looking to make an impact in a dynamic environment where you collaborate with smart, motivated people that want to make a difference in the world?
We’re Geneva Global, a Certified B Corporation and philanthropic consulting company. We work with philanthropists, charitable organizations, and corporations to help them get better results and make the biggest impact possible.
We’re looking for someone who has significant administrative and people support skills to deliver high-quality service to Geneva Global’ s team and clients.
What’s It Like to Work at Geneva Global?
Our every-day work life at Geneva Global is creative, collaborative, fun, and, has a big impact! We are a team. A good team. We care about each other. We respect and honor the work being done, and, appreciate that it takes effort to do it right. Our office is an open environment. We hold regular lunch and learn opportunities as our culture is about learning and open-mindedness. We focus on the individual contributors’ professional development.
As our work is content-based it can be very quiet atmosphere, but we like to mix it up with some fun! It’s a collaborative environment in which consideration is given to every detail to produce the best outcome. Much is accomplished and you go home feeling that you’ve made a difference. Come join the fun!
Perform administrative and operational functions in support of the team in a fun and high functioning environment and furtherance of Geneva Global’ s purpose and mission.
Primary Tasks Include
- Hospitality for all: internal team members, customers and guests
- Ensure efficient operation of the office through communications, calendar management and administrative support
- Acting as point of contact for all through in-person, phone and email contact
- Assisting Executive Team and other team members with travel planning
- HR administrative support: HRIS, Compensation and Benefits
- Ensuring conference rooms and technology is meeting ready
- Shipping and mailing to customers and team members in US and across the globe
- Maintaining supplies and office equipment
- Office Management experience in a professional and discerning environment
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, HR Systems, Internet, Video Conferencing and Social Media
- HR Administrative assistance
- Customer service excellence
Your Abilities Demonstrated
- High Emotional IQ and demonstrating genuine interest in helping others
- Ability to multitask, remaining agile
- Ability to disseminate information wisely, maintaining confidentiality
- Flourish in a multi-cultural environment and understanding of international norms
- Attention to detail, good judgement and commitment to excellence
- Willingness to learn new things – life long-learner
- You are known for your positive disposition excited to contribute to the team!
Working at Geneva Global
You’ll be working with a group of inspired, like-minded people and supporting some of the world’s leading philanthropists and organizations. You’ll find you’re doing your very best work in a collaborative corporate environment that has been recognized for its great workplace culture.
This full-time position will work from our Paoli office, located in the suburbs of Philadelphia. We have a comfortable working environment in the office with spaces to work independently or collaboratively when needed.
On top of the competitive salary that we are offering, you’ll receive 11 paid holidays and 20 paid vacation days off. We provide an excellent benefits plan including parental leave, medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability, and a 401K program that includes a 3% contribution from day one.
Geneva Global is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. With our commitment to ensure diverse representation, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQIA+ community to apply. If there is anything we can do to accommodate you to participate fully in the recruitment interview process, please let us know.
You must have authorization to work in the United States. Regrettably, Geneva Global cannot sponsor an employment visa.
Geneva Global is a subsidiary of Global Impact, a nonprofit organization that works on charitable ventures to inspire greater giving.
How to Apply
Applicants should upload a cover letter and resume here.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Due to the high volume of resumes received we regret that we cannot respond to each application individually. We will contact those individuals whose background and experience aligns with our requirements.
Geneva Global is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all employees and applicants equally without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran or marital status, sensory, physical or mental disability, or the use of a trained guide dogs or service animal by a disabled person, and all other bases protected by law.