Who We Are
Geneva Global is a Certified B Corporation that helps clients maximize their social impact. We offer services across the philanthropic continuum, from capital raising in support of philanthropic initiatives to capital deployment through on-the-ground program design and implementation.
We serve as trusted advisors and thought partners to foundations, corporations, high-net-worth individuals, and non-profits, working with them to develop customized strategies, launch new initiatives, and improve and assess the impact of their work and their giving.
You will be responsible to provide leadership to the organization as a member of the Executive team while nurturing client relationships through quality service delivery and positive client engagement.
Primary tasks include:
- Providing leadership, monitoring team capacity, ensuring adequate resources are available and overseeing the quality control requirements for the team.
- Creating a highly engaged workforce characterized by a drive for excellence and high morale. Developing team members by identifying professional development opportunities to enhance performance.
- Input and analysis to business operation and strategy. Profit and Loss responsibility for the Business Unit.
- Nurturing client relationships through quality service delivery and positive client engagement.
- Providing strategic direction and leading on client deliverables.
- Ensuring excellent communication regarding project milestones and presenting final delivery to clients.
- Networking and attending philanthropic conferences, positioning self and Geneva Global as thought leaders and subject matter experts in the sector.
- Identifying business growth opportunities and acting on those.
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Sales Support Team to develop thought leadership, opportunity profiles, proposals and contracts.
- 15+ years’ experience in consulting or other professional services desired.
- In-depth knowledge and personal contacts in the Philanthropic Sector.
- Significant managerial experience with multiple reporting relationships and clear accountabilities.
- Experience in international development and with Non-Governmental Organizations preferred.
- Grant management experience desirable.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
Your Abilities Demonstrated
- Exceptional relational and networking skills, building and maintaining positive relationships.
- Leadership qualities such as ability to inspire and motivate.
- Communication Skills: Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Managing multiple tasks and projects across diverse issues.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
This full-time position will work from our Paoli, PA office (Philadelphia metro area) with international travel up to one-quarter of the time.
You must have authorization to work in the United States. Regrettably, Geneva Global cannot sponsor an employment visa.
Our Geneva Global Headquarters Team works in a quiet, collaborative environment in which consideration is given to every detail to produce the best outcome.
We provide an excellent benefits plan including parental leave, medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability, a 401K program that includes a 3% contribution from day one, 11 paid holidays and 20 paid personal time off days per year.
Geneva Global is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. With our commitment to ensure diverse representation, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQIA+ community.
How to Apply
Applicants should upload a cover letter, resume (including names and contact information for three references), and two writing samples in English (two to five pages each; excerpts from longer documents accepted. Apply here.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.