Are you looking to make an impact in a dynamic environment supporting some of the world’s leading philanthropists and organizations?
Geneva Global is seeking a Summer Intern for our Donor Advising Team. You’ll gain experience in the philanthropy sector as part of a team of inspired, motivated people who want to make a difference in the world. This is an 8-week summer internship, with flexible start and end dates. You’ll work 20 -25 hours per week and receive a stipend.
We’re Geneva Global, a Certified B Corporation and mission-driven company that helps foundations, organizations, and individuals achieve positive social change through effective philanthropy. We serve as trusted advisors and thought partners to our clients, working with them to develop customized strategies, launch new initiatives, and improve and assess the impact of their work and their giving.
The Donor Advising Team supports projects focused on partnership-building among funders, major donor prospecting, research, and communications to engage donors. Our clients are interested in a range of issues, including seeking to eradicate diseases, providing opportunities for women and girls, and creating a more equitable world.
As an Intern, you’ll work closely with junior and senior team members to support a variety of internal and client projects and initiatives. These may include:
- Driving an internal project management system pilot;
- Drafting internal guides and process documents;
- Developing blog posts;
- Researching, copyediting, and polishing content;
- Research, potentially including both ad hoc research requests from clients as well as a longer-term project on women in philanthropy; and
- Data management and administrative support.
- Organizational skills and flexibility to juggle multiple deadlines and requests from team members across several projects;
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Excel;
- Strong writing, editing, and formatting skills; and
- Enthusiasm for learning and career growth in the field of philanthropy.
You may be a student or have a bachelor’s degree or 1-3 years of professional experience, or similar.
Position has potential to be fully remote. If you are local to the greater Philadelphia area, there is an option for a hybrid work model. Proof of COVID-19 vaccine and booster is required, regardless of your location.
Geneva Global is committed to diversity and encourages individuals to apply for this position of underrepresented backgrounds including race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in working on the ground with grantees or on specific programmatic issues, then this position is not a fit for you. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States for more than one year. Visa sponsorship is not available.