We’re Geneva Global, a Certified B Corporation and philanthropic consulting company. We work with philanthropists, charitable organizations, and corporations to help them get better results and make the biggest impact possible.
We’re looking for someone who has significant knowledge in the philanthropic, NGO, or global health sector to deliver high-quality, customized services to Geneva Global’s clients.
As our new consultant, your main goal in this position is to deliver exceptional high-quality service to individual or organizational clients.
You’ll be capable of managing multiple competing priorities and projects, from short-term research to long-term strategy creation, to help clients express what they can do with their philanthropy. You’ll also need to be prepared for client requests that are due on the same day with quick turn-around, working collaboratively with the rest of the team to create top-quality deliverables.
You’re a strong leader and people manager, able to work with junior staff to provide strategic direction, guidance, support, and project-based feedback on a daily basis. You’ll also engage with contractors such as graphic designers or copy writers to manage their time by providing project timelines and goals.
You’re a team player, ready to dive in and do what needs to be done to delight clients. An experienced individual who is resourceful and meticulous. You’re able to deliver with clarity and confidence on the projects you’ve been assigned. A project management pro who is just as comfortable designing spreadsheets as you are writing an executive summary.
What We’re Looking For
Maybe you have a background in consulting, worked at a large NGO or philanthropic organization, or come from the fundraising office in a higher educational institution. You have years of experience managing projects and have an understanding of how to cultivate and steward relationships with clients.
We’re seeking a candidate who demonstrates:
- Impeccable project management skills to lead multiple client-based workstreams and respond to ad hoc requests
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to execute on project deliverables for clients
- Comfort with quantitative projects, including the ability to critically analyze budgets and synthesize data into dashboards or reports for clients
- Strong writing and editing skills and exceptional attention to detail to “polish” internal and client-facing deliverables
- A positive, team-centric attitude and willingness to support the team to complete long-term projects and meet short-term client needs in a fast-paced environment
- Solid team and people management skills with a track record of line management and/or project-based team management responsibilities.
- Enthusiasm for learning and career growth in the fields of philanthropy, fundraising, or communications
- 7-10 years of relevant professional working experience
- Experience managing workstreams and project managing teams
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel for the use of crunching numbers and presenting quantitative information in intuitive, attractive formats
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM/donor management software
- Experience or demonstrated track record in philanthropy, fundraising, or communications
- Bachelor’s degree
You must be eligible to work in the United States for more than one year. We are not able to provide visa sponsorship.
Working at Geneva Global
You’ll be working with a group of inspired, like-minded people and supporting some of the world’s leading philanthropists and organizations. You’ll find you’re doing your very best work in a collaborative corporate environment that has been recognized for its great workplace culture.
This full-time position will work from our Paoli office, located in the suburbs of Philadelphia. We work Monday to Friday with a weekly work from home day. We have a comfortable working environment in the office with spaces to work independently or collaboratively when needed. This position has limited domestic travel and no international travel.
On top of the competitive salary that we are offering, you’ll receive 11 paid holidays and 20 paid vacation days off. We provide an excellent benefits plan including parental leave, medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability, and a 401K program that includes a 3% contribution from day one.
Geneva Global is a subsidiary of Global Impact, a nonprofit organization that works on charitable ventures to inspire greater giving.
Geneva Global is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. With our commitment to ensure diverse representation, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQIA+ community to apply.
How to Apply
With your application please submit a cover letter, resume, one writing sample (no more than 5 pages), and one Excel document you created that demonstrates your ability to attractively present data of any kind (e.g. budget, dashboard, table, etc.). Your application will be incomplete without all of these documents and you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Due to the high volume of resumes received we regret that we cannot respond to each application individually. We will contact those individuals whose background and experience aligns with our requirements.
Geneva Global is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all employees and applicants equally without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran or marital status, sensory, physical or mental disability, or the use of a trained guide dogs or service animal by a disabled person, and all other bases protected by law.