Who We Are
Geneva Global is a Certified B Corporation that helps clients maximize their social impact. We offer services across the philanthropic continuum, from capital raising in support of philanthropic initiatives to capital deployment through on-the-ground program design and implementation.
We serve as trusted advisors and thought partners to foundations, corporations, high-net-worth individuals, and non-profits, working with them to develop customized strategies, launch new initiatives, and improve and assess the impact of their work and their giving.
What’s It Like to Work at Geneva Global?
Our every- day work life at Geneva Global is creative, collaborative, fun, and, has a big impact! We are a team. A good team. We care about each other. We respect and honor the work being done, and, appreciate that it takes effort to do it right. Our office is an open environment. The culture is a learning and open-minded one. We care about our professional development. Much is accomplished and you go home feeling that you’ve made a difference. Come join the fun!
Perform accounting, administrative and operational functions in support of the team in a fun and high functioning environment. and furtherance of Geneva Global’ s Purpose and Mission.
Primary Tasks Include
- Supporting general accounting needs and report preparation and compliance
- Data entry, expense report processing, accounts payable, invoicing, vendor/supplies management, reconciliations, etc. (up to 70% of your time)
- Ensuring conference rooms are ready prior to meetings
- Answering general phone queries and directing to the appropriate contact
- Assisting the Executive Team and other team members with travel planning
- Assisting staff and visitors with travel needs
- Bookkeeping and accounting experience
- Office Management experience
- IT savvy; Office 365, Excel, QuickBooks, Internet and Video Conferencing
- You are known for your positive disposition excited to contribute to the team.
Your Abilities Demonstrated
- High Emotional IQ
- Ability to multitask, remaining agile
- Ability to disseminate information wisely, maintaining confidentiality
- Flourish in a multi-cultural environment and understanding of international norms
- Attention to Detail, good judgement and commitment to excellence
- Willingness to learn new things
You must have authorization to work in the United States. Regrettably, Geneva Global cannot sponsor an employment visa.
Our Geneva Global Headquarters Team works in a quiet, collaborative environment in which consideration is given to every detail to produce the best outcome.
We provide an excellent benefits plan including parental leave, medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability, a 401K program that includes a 3% employer contribution, 11 paid holidays and 20 paid personal time off days per year.
Geneva Global is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. With our commitment to ensure diverse representation, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQIA+ community to apply.
If there is anything we can do to accommodate you to participate fully in the recruitment interview process, please let us know.
How to Apply
Applicants should upload a cover letter and resume here.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.