Offering a range of in-house expertise, Catalyst empowers visionary philanthropists with the tools, support, and skills required to achieve their goals.
As an existing 501(c)3 vehicle, administrative processes and legal requirements are already established, thereby eliminating the need for set-up costs and separate IRS filings. Fundraising, marketing support, and program design and implementation are included.
Catalyst allows you to simply tap into the services you need, whenever you need them.
Putting legal, administrative, donor relations, and programmatic expertise at your fingertips, Catalyst provides you with the support and infrastructure you need to accelerate your impact—without the hassle or expense of establishing an independent organization or foundation.
Benefits to Catalyst include:
Make a bigger impact
- Access world-class knowledge and expertise across sectors, in a single one-stop-shop
- Leverage more funding from other donors
- Our existing infrastructure houses all the components needed for a successful fund
- Catalyst is flexible to your growth – easily expand and contract resources as your needs change over time
- Collaborate with fellow donors for greater advocacy and impact
- Peer group of other funds provides opportunity for learning and shared best practices
Retain customization and influence
- Each fund has its own independent brand, accounting, and financial statements
- Gain custom program design and detailed reporting